How to… Learn about Meal Replacements and Nutrition
“How to” a series to clear your doubts
Meal replacements can be intimidating. Hard to get started with. Then you might have started using them, but you wonder if they can help you to lose weight or gain weight. You are unsure whether is safe consuming them in a daily basis, or how many shakes you can have a day.
I understand there is many missinformation and the good facts are often buried under all the internet crap. Therefore, with the previous questions in mind, I decided to create the collection “How to”, which could also be called “meal replacement 101” or “complete food basics”.
Do not forget that you will also have more information in the resources page, such as, dietary guidelines, workouts that we found useful or stories that we found inspiring.
Anyhow, I hope you get useful information from this posts, and do not be afraid to comment or ask questions. In fact, new ideas and suggestions are often needed. If you feel a topic is not clear enough, or you cannot find the right answer in the internet, let us know.
Part of the “How to series”:
- What are meal replacement shakes? An explanation of the concept, type of complete foods and advantages of using them.
- How to get started with meal replacement shakes? An indepth guide for those who want to start with meal replacements but do not know how. You will find all the info to get started.
- How to lose weight with meal replacement shakes?A detailed guide to use meal replacements to support your weight loss journey. Includes a very helpful infographic.
- The ideal meal replacement picker: let us recommend the perfect shake for you. Too much effort to read and choose? Let us do it for you. We will find the ideal complete that will suit your needs and preferences.
Other resources that you might find useful:
- The Ultimate Meal Replacement List. A comprehensive list of all meal replacement brands in the market.
- Latestfuel’s recommended. The best complete food shakes, bars and RTDs. Categorized by type, nutrition profile (vegan, keto) etc.